Who would donate

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
Page:  ·1· ·2·
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Howwy
Who would donate
Wednesday, May 23rd, 2007 at 4:13 pm
To have RoH a featured mud on TMC.

Ad Package #1

$25/mth - 5,000 ad banner impressions displayed in general rotation on all available TMC pages (page availability subject to involvement in exclusive campaigns - eg. front page is generally excluded from general rotation).

I basically grew up with a lot of you on RoH. We're not 14 anymore and some of us can actually afford to drop $2.00 to promote a game that has provided us many (sleepless) nights of free entertainment. Some of us have probably saved money by not going out to movies/bars/parties during the week.

All we need to scrounge up is $25.00, I can throw in the first $2.50. I'm sure that TMC will provide statistics showing how many uniques landed on our mud page and how many clicked the "Connect" button.

We could set it up so everyone paypals me the money and then I just pay with Visa or we could have Dom handle it. I'd actually prefer Dom handles stuff.

Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Re: Who would donate
Wednesday, May 23rd, 2007 at 4:20 pm
Disaron donated $50, which, now that I have my hands on a server, will soon go to upgrades, unless he prefers I would use it for this instead.
Angel Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over. Evil

disaron
Wednesday, May 23rd, 2007 at 5:41 pm
Use it for the server Dom, however, Howwy put your email addy up and ill ship you $10 for the first month. Great idea

Howwy
Thursday, May 24th, 2007 at 4:32 pm
Hold that thought Disaron.

Dom do you want to handle the money? We got $12.50 of $25.00 already. I can do it but then I'd be in charge of pulling statistics etc.

delta
Watcher
Saturday, May 26th, 2007 at 1:15 pm
I'll cover the last $12.50. Tell me where to send the money.

delta
Watcher
Friday, June 8th, 2007 at 2:50 am
Dom, I'm mailing you a $25 check. I would use PayPal, but I closed my merchant account recently because of the PayPal rip-offs. (www.paypalsucks.com, www.aboutpaypal.org, www.paypalwarning.com).

Yes, I thought those stories were bullshit when I first read them. Until my roommate got ripped (though not for that much money.) And personal account holders have nothing to worry about - it's the sellers that have a chance (albeit a small chance) of being ripped. In short, that's why I don't use PayPal, especially if it requires linking a bank account.

Anyways, the money is for the advertisements, if mudconnector turns out to be okay and not too much of a scam. Otherwise it can go towards server maintenance, etc...

Now, if only Steel would finish killing Grog so I can stop vigging him and go to sleep...

luminaire
Tuesday, June 12th, 2007 at 3:55 pm
Ok...so let's get this into motion! Also, I have some friends that started their own business and run a Ragnarok Online server and have a decent player base, usually 150-200 people playing. I may be able to get them to let us post a banner or something on their site, but they'd probably want to do the same here =/

kinson
Friday, September 21st, 2007 at 10:48 am
I'd be glad to donate(though not much I'm afraid Sad ). After all, even though I doubt(and hope :p ) I will be playing much, I'd be extremely happy to see RoH still online Smile

I wouldn't mind paying about 10USD every now and then (its still quite a bit for me, after currency conversion :/ ). My main problem would be getting the money to you guys, as I don't have a paypal account, and am not familiar with these things.

If you guys have a method of me transferring some money to you, I'd be more than happy to contribute...hell, its cheaper than WoW, and tons more fun Smile

Cheers,
Kinson

(PM me with details if need be...I can't seem to find a setting for email notifications on this forum... >.< )

Starker
Thursday, April 14th, 2016 at 8:22 pm
I'm interested in donating to R.O.H.
What's the best way I can do so?

Bodhi
Watcher
Saturday, April 16th, 2016 at 12:33 pm
Are you interested in donating to RoH itself? If so, that would likely be to Ocelot or Dominus - who I can page on Facebook. Or are you interested in donating to advertise to recruit new players? If so, you might be able to do it on your own, with approval from Bane, Oce, or Dom. I'll ask.
--Bodhi

Realms ForumQuestionsWho would donate
Page:  ·1· ·2·