Botting and Multi-Logging

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
nikola
Botting and Multi-Logging
Thursday, December 22nd, 2016 at 10:52 amEdits: 1   Last Edit: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 8:37 pm
The policy for restricting/disallowing botting and multi-logging was never lifted; however, since virtually no one played previously, it was tolerated. Since we continue to have active players (even if it's 3-6 active players) I will be actively monitoring the botting/multi-logging situation and taking appropriate action including, but not limited to, formal warnings and jail sentences of bots with escalating consequences for habitual use.

I may still allow some single-character botting but would like to discourage it as we continue to regain some players.

If you feel like you HAVE to bot then please let me know why. If the game is too grindy, time-consuming, and un-fun, and you have suggestions on how to improve that then let me know. If there are very specific issues that you feel could be improved to alleviate botting then please...let me know! My goal is to make the game as open and non-grindfesty as possible.

Thanks.

For a list of all policies please go here: Our Policies

Realms ForumIn-Game DiscussionBotting and Multi-Logging