uhh this is messed up

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
Page:  ·1· ·2·
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Seril
uhh this is messed up
Tuesday, June 30th, 2009 at 4:40 pm
(185 H 27 M): k gam
You cough heavily as you attack.
Your elder lord's sword glows with power against Gamelon the Death Priest.
CRITICAL hit!
You pierced Gamelon the Death Priest for 89 damage.
### Sadly, Gamelon the Death Priest was killed by Seril.
You killed Gamelon the Death Priest.
You gain 1900 experience for the death of Gamelon the Death Priest.
get gold
hide
You have deleveled to level twenty-five!
You have lost dexterity.
You are now less resistant to magical spells.
Gamelon the Death Priest was carrying: a hazy potion, 3113 gold coins.
(187 H 50 M):

i got a restore after i killed gamelon but i also delvled.... plz fix me
BOOOOM BITCH!!!

Bane
Dungeonmaster
Re: uhh this is messed up
Tuesday, June 30th, 2009 at 5:38 pm
You don't include any pre/post experience numbers.

Generally this happens if you somehow got your experience drained and were no longer eligible for the level you were at. Another possible idea is that maybe exp tables were adjusted since you last logged on?

I noticed you need 8k exp for level...get it and you'll automatically relevel.

-Bane

Seril
Wednesday, July 1st, 2009 at 5:10 pm
why would i want to relvl after i JUST paid 375k for my level back, and i had my exp flag off, i dont want to see 2,000,000 to level, 8k aint shit but thats not the point
BOOOOM BITCH!!!

Bane
Dungeonmaster
Re: Re: uhh this is messed up
Wednesday, July 1st, 2009 at 6:39 pm
Seril wrote:
why would i want to relvl after i JUST paid 375k for my level back, and i had my exp flag off, i dont want to see 2,000,000 to level, 8k aint shit but thats not the point

Free re levels last I checked?

-Bane

Seril
Wednesday, July 1st, 2009 at 10:36 pm
yes relvls are free, but i JUST paid 375k to put me back where i was at lvl 26.. i dont see where your getting confused.
BOOOOM BITCH!!!

Bane
Dungeonmaster
Thursday, July 2nd, 2009 at 4:02 pm
So a bug let you level early when your exp didn't match. Get the 8k and you'll magically get the level back.

I'll look into what caused it, but really don't see the big deal in getting the exp...it'll take you less time than it would for me to fix it.

I fail to see the issue.

-Bane

Seril
Sunday, July 5th, 2009 at 1:03 am
not to be a dick but the issue still remains with paying 375k for restore and still end up being delvled, which all in all im losing more then 8k, its more like 120k xp.. id be cool to get a refund on some of the gold i wasted.
BOOOOM BITCH!!!

Bane
Dungeonmaster
Sunday, July 5th, 2009 at 1:53 am
Hardly enough information in this posting to track down the bug, let alone verify it.

You paid for the level, and when you get the 8k back...you'll get the level back, how is that lost gold?

Seril
Sunday, July 5th, 2009 at 10:31 am
because my relvl in the first place was only like 180k xp tnl ... i just didnt get the xp so i used gold..... meaning why am i regaining what i already paid for.
BOOOOM BITCH!!!

Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Sunday, July 5th, 2009 at 11:48 am
Ok, I read through the logs.

Seril trained from level 25 to 26 on Sunday, June 21st. He died Friday, June 26th and deleveled from 26 to 25. The priestess of Ceris Limbo perm ressed him on Monday, June 29th and restored his level from 25 to 26. However, because you only get 80% of your experience back, not 100%, Seril didn't have enough experience to remain level 26. As soon as he killed Gamelon, he gained experience (which triggers a level-check) and deleveled with 8k to relevel.

When you died and deleveled, you must not have been very high over level 26. The 80% you paid for from the ress put you right at the border of 25 and 26.
Angel Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over. Evil

Realms ForumQuestionsuhh this is messed up
Page:  ·1· ·2·