Shop Facing Foreclosure

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Shop Facing Foreclosure
Sunday, June 7th, 2009 at 10:00 am
Jun's shop in Highport off Southbeach if facing foreclosure! Jun has 1 week to log on before Mayor Meiss closes the shop due to lack of business.
Angel Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over. Evil

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Re: Shop Facing Foreclosure
Sunday, June 7th, 2009 at 5:19 pm
Automatic shop rent from bank account! Then automatic foreclosure after the shop is "closed" for 1 week. Kind of like putting a 2nd lock on a storage unit. Smile
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

Usagi
Sunday, June 7th, 2009 at 10:44 pm
I like the rent idea! It doesn't have to be too high, but something to encourage players to earn reasonable profit from their store to make up for it.

I've seen too many shops w/ overpriced items that are obviously being put there just for storage.

Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Wednesday, June 17th, 2009 at 1:09 pm
Jun's shop is now closed.

Because another shop is in the area, you may not build a shop at that location. A new area has opened for a shop on Westport Boulevard, just northwest of the Highport city gates. Check and make sure nobody has built a shop there before buying a deed - the code to automatically check for space to build isn't working properly.

If you have any concerns about unused shops, please print them to my attention!
Angel Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over. Evil

huklebuc
Wednesday, June 17th, 2009 at 9:48 pm
NEW SHOP OPEN!!!!!!!!

Another soup kitchen has opened in the grand city of Highport, northwest of the southwest gate heading out of town.

It will be having a grand opening sale shortly, come see me about the discounts/giveaways.

Realms ForumAnnouncementsShop Facing Foreclosure