New Quest Code

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Bane
Dungeonmaster
New Quest Code
Tuesday, April 15th, 2008 at 1:40 pm
The new quest code is coming along nicely...I'm hoping to push it live in the next week or so, depending on how moving goes.

1) *Taking out the trash
Description: Marilyn Manson wants you to go slaughter the doctors of the Highport Municipal
clinic.  Wipe out a total of 30 doctors and 1 surgeon and report back to him when you
have finished your mission to claim your reward!
     *Monsters to Kill.
	*1) doctor 15/15
	*2) doctor 15/15
	*3) surgeon 1/1
     *Objects to Get.
	*1) galvorn blade 10/10
	*2) assassin's dagger 3/3
  *Rooms to Visit.
	*1) Highport Municipal Clinic

Rewards:
     Cash: $1,000,000
     Items:
          1) #69 - misc - galvorn blade

Bane
Dungeonmaster
Re: New Quest Code
Thursday, May 15th, 2008 at 1:26 am
Whistle...I'm hoping to have this done tomorrow. I've got a few cosmetic tweaks to make and just a few minor functional changes, but it's looking good to be ready soon.

Quests in Progress:
1) *Defend Abdul's Shop
Description: Abdul has recently been under attack by some crazed dwarves, who have been driven to 
       insanity on their journeys. They think that Abdul is the king of orcs, and have decided to attack him.
       He wants to get revenge. Subdue 10 of them and take away 5 mugs of ale.
When finished, return to: Abdul
     *Monsters to Kill.
	*1) crazy dwarf 5/5
     *Objects to Get.
	*1) ale 10/10
Rewards:
     Cash: $500

2) *Hippie's Revenge
Description: Bobby Blaze is angry at the Highport University professors for giving him failing grades.
       He wants you to kill 10 anatomy professors and bring him 5 of their scalpels.
When finished, return to: Bobby Blaze the Hippie
     *Monsters to Kill.
	*1) anatomy professor 10/10
     *Objects to Get.
	*1) adamantine scalpel 5/5
Rewards:
     Cash: $750
     Items:
          1) enchanted adamantine scalpel

Bane
Dungeonmaster
Saturday, May 17th, 2008 at 6:30 pm
Tested the code, it looks good. I'll be coding one more thing and then putting some quests live on Sunday. After that, it'll be up to builders to make some more!

-Bane

Bane
Dungeonmaster
Monday, May 19th, 2008 at 12:24 pm
Quests are now live. See the updated help files for "quest", "quests", and "talk".

For now, we have put quests on Abdul, Rollo, and Bobby Blaze. Speak to them for more information!! (These quests are repeatable...not all quests will be) **NOTE: Talk keywords can now be multiple words** There will be more added in Highport and throughout the land in the coming weeks.

Any questions asked on gossip that are clearly answered in the helpfiles will result in a *kill. I wrote the damn helpfiles, read them!

If you notice any bugs, please post on the forum.

PS: Ocelot, hell has frozen over...I wrote some helpfiles, NOW GO CODE!!!

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Monday, May 19th, 2008 at 5:38 pm
OH MY GOD.

*dies*
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

Realms ForumAnnouncementsNew Quest Code