WSOP 2011

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Bodhi
Watcher
WSOP 2011
Thursday, June 30th, 2011 at 3:06 pm
Anyone going to be in Las Vegas during the Main Event? Been down there already twice in the last month. Flying in next week to try and satellite in. I'll need someone to come sweat my table, if I make it. If I don't, I'll need someone to drink with.

-Bodhi

luminaire
Re: WSOP 2011
Monday, July 4th, 2011 at 1:51 pm
taking a vacation to montana when it starts -- otherwise i'd be in!

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Tuesday, July 5th, 2011 at 6:18 pm
I'll be in Vegas from Aug 5-9th. My birthday is the 8th. So I'll probably be a bit drunk some of the time. :p
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

luminaire
Re: Re: WSOP 2011
Thursday, July 7th, 2011 at 11:16 am
Ocelot wrote:
I'll be in Vegas from Aug 5-9th. My birthday is the 8th. So I'll probably be a bit drunk some of the time. :p

Hey...happy 40th Poke

luminaire
Sunday, July 17th, 2011 at 11:33 pm
Bodhi -- how'd you do man? I didn't see your bicycling self at any of the featured tables this year (though I did watch a fellow starcraft 2 player cash ~40k in the main event and one "Elky" won a 7-stud event).

Bodhi
Watcher
Monday, July 18th, 2011 at 1:05 pm
I won one seat into the Main Event, and ended up selling the lammers (satellite payout chips). I was with my wife and father-in-law. And, unless we won three seats, we weren't going to play. Since I only won one of them, we pocketed the cash and flew home happy campers.

Next year, perhaps. Maybe I will see if I can satellite into the WSOPE - it would be fun to play in Europe.

Oce - I will probably not be down there then, unless I decide to make an impromptu trip. Happy Birthday, nonetheless!
--Bodhi

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Re: Re: Re: WSOP 2011
Monday, July 18th, 2011 at 1:17 pm
luminaire wrote:
Ocelot wrote:

Hey...happy 40th Poke

Suck it, bitch! 39!

STFU or i'll find that weed selling mexican and sick him on your ass.
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

Bane
Dungeonmaster
Re: Re: Re: Re: WSOP 2011
Wednesday, August 10th, 2011 at 6:45 pm
Ocelot wrote:

Suck it, bitch! 39!

STFU or i'll find that weed selling mexican and sick him on your ass.

Old fart.

Realms ForumNon-Game DiscussionWSOP 2011