Item/Monster Changes

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Item/Monster Changes
Monday, February 15th, 2010 at 12:56 am
Any MAJOR item and/or monster/perm changes will be posted here.

MINOR ones will not be.

MAJOR changes are those we think could piss some people off. MINOR changes are not.

Recent changes:

The Abdul quest is no longer repeatable. It requires 20 dwarves killed and 8 ales now.
It gives 1600xp and 900gp now. The crazy dwarves are the same, but they give -2 HP Guard faction now instead of -8.

Igmoo the Mad has been training, and he has advanced to level 39. He is sneaky, so beware of any new bags of tricks he might have! He also has been seen talking to the Highport Guard about around the clock protection. He pays well, so they probably agreed!
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Re: Item/Monster Changes
Monday, February 15th, 2010 at 7:48 am
Resurrection/Bloodfusion have been altered.

They now will knock out the caster for 2 minutes, as well as removing 30000xp, or 10% of what was restored, whichever is higher.

In addition, the perms which provided the two services are now taking some time off.

We want to do this to see how it will help/hurt gameplay, as several of you have spoken about things being too easy here.
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Re: Re: Re: Item/Monster Changes
Thursday, February 18th, 2010 at 9:02 am
[quote="Ocelot"]
Ocelot wrote:
Resurrection/Bloodfusion have been altered.

They now will knock out the caster for 2 minutes, as well as removing 30000xp, or 10% of what was restored, whichever is higher.

In addition, the perms which provided the two services are now taking some time off.

We want to do this to see how it will help/hurt gameplay, as several of you have spoken about things being too easy here.

This change has been disabled temporarily until i can look into it and fix it. It's apparently bugged somehow. I prob did some kind of rookie crap. Should be back soon.

However, the res perms are STILL on vacation. Wink

Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Friday, February 19th, 2010 at 1:28 pm
This has been fixed.
Angel Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over. Evil

disaron
Tuesday, February 23rd, 2010 at 3:32 pm
Thank you this should help a lot IMO.

Realms ForumAnnouncementsItem/Monster Changes