Mud Outage

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Mud Outage
Wednesday, August 6th, 2008 at 5:34 pm
The mud will be going down Thursday, August 14th (morning) and will probably be down until Saturday, August 16th. I'll be moving out of my apartment and into a new one, so hopefully Charter will set up our internet quickly.

zerk
Re: Mud Outage
Thursday, August 7th, 2008 at 12:36 am
Bigger cheaper place?

Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Thursday, August 7th, 2008 at 7:38 am
Same price, a little bit bigger, but still run by the downtown slum lords. Once Erica graduates we can move out of campus-area housing in to the nicer/cheaper parts of town.

Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Thursday, August 7th, 2008 at 2:35 pm
Change of plans!

The mud will move out to Californa (Bane's apartment) while I'm in the process of moving. This means the downtime will be about an hour when it goes down and comes back up - it'll take about that long to make mud.rohonline.net point to a new location. Of course, we could just post the IP address, so you don't need to wait for DNS to propagate.

zerk
Thursday, August 7th, 2008 at 5:37 pm
sweet =) have fun with moving =D

Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Tuesday, August 12th, 2008 at 8:58 pm
We're moving the mud to Bane's machine, now. If mud.rohonline.net doesn't work for you immediately, you can connect to bane.rohonline.net (it should update within 30 mins or so).

Because Bane doesn't have a webserver running set up to handle communication with the mud, stuff like Who's Onilne Now will fail until the mud is back on my server.

Bane
Dungeonmaster
Thursday, August 21st, 2008 at 12:18 pm
The mud is back in Dom's apartment. Until the dns update propegates, you can use 24.196.147.97.

-Bane

Realms ForumAnnouncementsMud Outage