Creature/Object/Room Changes

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Creature/Object/Room Changes
Monday, April 7th, 2008 at 5:31 pm
Any potential creature/object/room changes that could be considered to possibly have a large effect on people will be announced/discussed here.
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Re: Creature/Object/Room Changes
Monday, April 7th, 2008 at 5:34 pm
screaming skulls

It has come to my attention (I noticed this just now and have no idea why I screwed this up long ago), that screaming skulls are neutral. That is/was an incredibly retarded mistake. As such, I'm going to give them a -5 alignment. They should be even more evil, but I don't want to totally screw people over who are used to killing skulls for cash, etc...So yea you may have to adjust alignment now after a while, but it won't be too bad.
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Wednesday, April 9th, 2008 at 7:51 pm
Everybody ought to check out the Papal tower in Sigil.

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Saturday, April 12th, 2008 at 4:03 pm
Quote:

### Igmoo the Mad just made a level!

Realms ForumAnnouncementsCreature/Object/Room Changes