Weapon miraculously breaking

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Slide
Weapon miraculously breaking
Monday, June 11th, 2007 at 7:58 pm
I've noticed on several occasions now that my weapons seem to suddenly break almost immediately, like they came with only one shot or something. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hanzo
Watcher
Re: Weapon miraculously breaking
Monday, June 11th, 2007 at 9:24 pm
What sort of weapons? I definitely can shatter pristine weapons on the first hit. And of course, some weapons DO only have one shot.

Bane
Dungeonmaster
Monday, June 11th, 2007 at 9:38 pm
Critical hit is a random chance that increases as you get better in a weapon proficiency.
Shatter is a 3% chance on every critical hit unless the weapon is flagged as always crit, in which case shatter is 100%. You're just getting bad luck on shattering so often Smile

-Bane

Slide
Tuesday, June 12th, 2007 at 7:56 am
I'm not referring to criticals or shattering. I've just picked up a weapon here or there that seemed to have very very little shots, maybe 1. It might have even been broken from the first swing (but it couldn't have been 0 shots of course, I wouldn't even be able to wield it).

Seeing if anyone else saw this. Maybe it was just a fluke. But the weapon I'm referring to was a steelforger, although it happened with other (non-new) stuff.

Realms ForumIn-Game DiscussionWeapon miraculously breaking