Who you are and what you lost, *sniffle*

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Arcen
Watcher
Who you are and what you lost, *sniffle*
Thursday, February 22nd, 2007 at 12:42 am
Just to see if people want to post this stuff, but before purge, who you played as mostly, and levels etc.

For myself, I played Arc mostly, got level 25 highest (cleric of aramon), died a few times that sorta thing...was fun, also played Lazarus the Gradius cleric, got him Highest 16, then i had a rough patch and deleveled him to 13 lol, that hurt...then deleveled more cuz after playing arc (con cleric) i couldnt get used to low hp as much anymore...Other that those two, I had dalacin level 10 garou and a level 13 fighter/thief named uhhh, damnit what was his name again...oh well lol

People might remember dalacin moreso, I have a twin brother who was the dalacin of the purge before this one, the dalacin that got really high werewolf etc, i played him too here and there etc etc etc.. Been with RoH for a long long long time, well since it first started, much like a lot of the players who still play... Right now I've just remade arc, the aramon cleric lol wooooot for starting over!

sulik
Re: Who you are and what you lost, *sniffle*
Thursday, February 22nd, 2007 at 11:36 am
Quick sum since I'm at work.

This purge
Sulik lvl 25 fighter (xp = lvl 27)
Messiah lvl 19 enoch (xp = 20.5)
Pok lvl 17 ass (xp = 18)
Tasslehoff lvl 13 thief (xp <= 14)
Hudson lvl 13 rogue
Magius lvl 11 mage
Dwolin lvl 11 dk
Nerzhul lvl 11 lich (he had teleport :-()
Selena lvl 10 vampire
Kappa lvl 10 vampire
Pyro lvl 10 druid

20ish Million gold
HP Store with around 2-3 thousand items in it

Semi-purge in feburary of 06 (server didn't save char data after I logged off or something)
Avarice lvl 19-20 aramon (bought at 15-16)
Pok lvl 14 dk

But a purge is part of the game and these chars/items are things that can be replaced. What I miss the most are the people that use to play the mud. It wouldn't be half as fun if no one plays with you.

Monster
Saturday, February 24th, 2007 at 11:51 am
Baz Level 24 CA Aramon
Jun Level 22 Paladin
Drefan Level 16 Ranger
Avarice Level 15 Cleric Aramon

trist
Saturday, March 3rd, 2007 at 11:26 pmEdits: 1   Last Edit: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 11:27 pm
Hydro aka trist

trist lvl 22 rogue
alexander lvl 21 thief
zyn lvl 13 rogue
oompa lvl 15 zerker
gilglad lvl 13 vamp

theres a shit load more but i shared work load with others

Whack

delta
Watcher
Friday, March 23rd, 2007 at 1:05 am
Hey everyone, Delta here. It's been about two years, and as far as I can remember, I was a level 25 dwarven fighter. I had a few other characters, none above a level 13 thief. Delta is still a dwarf now, but was restored to my clerical days. I've forgotten how hard it is to level...

Realms ForumIn-Game DiscussionWho you are and what you lost, *sniffle*