UNDERDARK

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
UNDERDARK
Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007 at 2:52 pmEdits: 1   Last Edit: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 2:53 pm
What does everybody think of the concept of an all pkill mud set in the Underdark, where people are underdark races: Drow, Kuo-Toa, Duergar, Svirfneblin (deep gnomes), Orcs, Dwarves, Goblins, Hobgoblins, Minotaurs, Bugbears, etc...

I think that'd be fun. :P
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

Bodhi
Watcher
Re: UNDERDARK
Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007 at 4:58 pm
All PKill MUDs requires an experienced playerbase. I know that when we used to play ChaosMUD, you either turned into a veteran in 60 seconds or quit the game completely - it was just that brutal and lawless.

However, I would definitely enjoy the excitement of that type of play again, it takes a different kind of disposition and nerves Smile

On a side note, I quickly became a veteran of ChaosMUD when my first character, an assassin at level 1 backstabbed one of Pantera's low level rangers and stole his dragon blade (+3) - kickass weapon. He then went on to pkill me 17 times straight in limbo before shrugging it off...And, I got to keep the dragon blade Smile

Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007 at 5:48 pm
Where you goin' with this!
Angel Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over. Evil

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Wednesday, October 24th, 2007 at 10:55 am
lol nowhere...just throwing out the idea and hoping somebody else will do all the work to get it going :P
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Wednesday, October 24th, 2007 at 2:19 pm
Get out Photoshop and I'll set you up to the make Underdark for RoH - remember we can have 3-dimensional areas. :D
Angel Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over. Evil

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Wednesday, October 24th, 2007 at 3:05 pm
But my intention is for somebody ELSE to do all the work!!!!!!!! lol

Realms ForumNon-Game DiscussionUNDERDARK