Desktop Tower Defense

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
Page:  ·1· ·2·
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Re: Desktop Tower Defense
Monday, November 19th, 2007 at 8:37 pm
New high score on 10k mode, also first time I've gotten to lvl 85! I tried a brand new map layout and it worked well. This is right before I lost:

Angel Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over. Evil

zerk
Monday, November 19th, 2007 at 11:54 pm
haha good shit. higher score then i could do =P

delta
Watcher
Tuesday, November 20th, 2007 at 10:27 pmEdits: 1   Last Edit: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:29 pm
Yay, I scored 10198 on Hard. Really close to beating 8k on medium. The 100 is cake =).

Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Wednesday, November 21st, 2007 at 12:12 am
That looks like a juggling maze to me.

zerk
Wednesday, November 21st, 2007 at 12:54 am
it does, but my concern is the PE on the right side would be blocking the route, + lvl 0 on all turrents... does it even do enough damage?

Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Wednesday, November 21st, 2007 at 1:41 am
The lvl 0 turrets are just there to make the creeps walk further, he sells the tower and places one at the other end of the maze so they have to walk all the way back, past the quake and typhoon towers multiple times.

MY question is how you kill the fliers coming from the top, on the far right side - I dunno if they'd be in range of the typhoons or not.

luminaire
Thursday, November 22nd, 2007 at 3:45 am
Prepare yourselves...I got bored and decided to whip up a little spreadsheet to compare towers. I didn't bother to format it but here it is.

And the second part.

luminaire
Thursday, November 22nd, 2007 at 1:22 pmEdits: 1   Last Edit: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 1:25 pm
Simple 10k maze, not a bad result. The gap in the right wall came from a boost tower I had just sold that I didn't want.

delta
Watcher
Saturday, November 24th, 2007 at 12:56 pm
I've now perfected my 10k maze + juggling powers so I can finish all 100 levels with no loss of lives...that includes the lvl 99 flyer bosses with 3-4 million health. =)

Realms ForumNon-Game DiscussionDesktop Tower Defense
Page:  ·1· ·2·