Fighters

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Bane
Dungeonmaster
Fighters
Tuesday, June 12th, 2007 at 1:29 am
An interesting idea was thrown at me today. When we're done putting in the changes for fighters (after ptesting it and all that jazz) I think we'll offer the option for current fighters to either go with the new skillsets or give them the option of switching over to a Fighter/Mage which will remain mostly unchanged.

As for the other classes, it's possibly we'll possibly offer something similar if any good ideas are given to me.

-Bane

Hanzo
Watcher
Re: Fighters
Tuesday, June 12th, 2007 at 1:40 am
Switching over probably wouldn't be that feasible unless there's a stat change involved. Most current fighters don't have any intel or piety. And would they keep the levels based on a pure class, or get docked to account for multiclass?

Bane
Dungeonmaster
Tuesday, June 12th, 2007 at 1:46 am
If people are unhappy with the new fighters (honestly, I don't think they will be) I'll let them switch, give them a stat change, and keep their current level. I'm confident that when finished with the changes people will be very happy with them and fighters will be as enjoyable if not more enjoyable.

delta
Watcher
Tuesday, June 12th, 2007 at 6:21 am
*drool* If only I had my old Delta...level 25 multiclass....*drool*

sulik
Tuesday, June 12th, 2007 at 7:27 pm
hey hey hey now.. ptesting?? need a test subject??

Bane
Dungeonmaster
Tuesday, June 12th, 2007 at 8:10 pm
I'll make a post here when we're ready to find some ptesters...but yes we will Smile

sulik
Wednesday, June 13th, 2007 at 3:19 pmEdits: 1   Last Edit: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 4:02 pm
I'll drop by every know and then to check up on this thread.

On a side note, will you give a stat change (after the changes) to only fighters that decide to go f/m or extend the offer to all fighters? I'm guessing that if you are going to remove mp for pure fighters, then they won't get any int stats from leveling, like berserkers?

Realms ForumIn-Game DiscussionFighters