Upcoming Changes

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Bane
Dungeonmaster
Upcoming Changes
Monday, December 12th, 2011 at 6:17 pm
I'm working on the following projects right now:

1) Threat - Monsters will attack the people they view as the most threatening. Threat will initially be based on damage done to the monster, offensive actions against the monster (circling), and healing/buffing done to enemies of the monster.

In the future it maybe adjusted by race/armor/intelligence. There will also likely be a random chance to attack someone else on the list who isn't necessarily at the top of the list, but I'll play with this and see how it goes

2) Alchemy - Most of this is done; I just need to finish the formulas for strength and duration of effects and add in recipes for specific potions. (I'll post more when I get around to working on it).

3) Bards - New song system is mostly functional, just needs to be finished and the new songs to be put into the bard college, etc. Again, most details when it's further along.

4) Mages/Clerics & new magic system - Still on the list, various threads about them around. Slowly being worked on: on the bright side, Python scripting is pretty functional (Bards will be the first real test of that).

Realms ForumAnnouncementsUpcoming Changes