Ultimate D&D-playing dungeon. And I do mean "ultimate."

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Charisma
Ultimate D&D-playing dungeon. And I do mean "ultima
Monday, March 8th, 2010 at 11:33 pm
From boingboing.net

Quote:
The Burntwire Brothers spent two years building a custom D&D room in their house. It includes a rack of swords, medieval chandeliers on dimmers controlled by the dungeon-master, as well as hidden strobes and fog machines. It also has every goddamned game ever published, by appearances. And skulls. Iron-bound doors. You get the picture. Give these chaps the Happy Mutant of the Year award.

Two years later...

mulva
Re: Ultimate D&D-playing dungeon. And I do mean "ul
Tuesday, March 9th, 2010 at 6:30 pm
wow... they should've just gotten tattoos that said "VIRGIN" on their foreheads...

Bodhi
Watcher
Tuesday, March 9th, 2010 at 8:01 pm
Are you kidding? Do you know how many Succubi would be willing to tackle the torpedo with these dudes, just to get tied up in that dungeon or racked-up on the portcullis?

Willing to bet there's been at least two couples who've had sex in that dungeon room. Maybe even at the same time.

Carpathia
Thursday, March 11th, 2010 at 12:15 am
now they just need to invest in a dragon of sort...a live one..maybe kamono dragon or some big lizard type pet and just lock it up in the closet maybe one a month so they can sac one the first of every month

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Re: Re: Ultimate D&D-playing dungeon. And I do mean &quo
Thursday, March 11th, 2010 at 3:14 am
Bodhi wrote:
Are you kidding? Do you know how many Succubi would be willing to tackle the torpedo with these dudes, just to get tied up in that dungeon or racked-up on the portcullis?

Willing to bet there's been at least two couples who've had sex in that dungeon room. Maybe even at the same time.

Bodhi! We aren't all into your sense of depravity!!!

Well..except maybe Usagi...

LOL
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

luminaire
Re: Re: Re: Ultimate D&D-playing dungeon. And I do mean
Thursday, March 11th, 2010 at 9:45 am
Ocelot wrote:
Bodhi wrote:

LOL

Count me in >Smile

Bane
Dungeonmaster
Re: Re: Re: Ultimate D&D-playing dungeon. And I do mean
Thursday, March 11th, 2010 at 10:20 am
Ocelot wrote:

LOL

Speak for yourself....

Realms ForumNon-Game DiscussionUltimate D&D-playing dungeon. And I do mean "ultimate."