Rawr.

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
Page:  ·1· ·2·
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Usagi
Rawr.
Thursday, May 1st, 2008 at 4:12 pm
Hey guys ^^ I know this is totally random. But I'm working on my research thesis about carpal tunnel syndrome and keyboarding habits. I've made a 14 question survey that might help me evaluate the possible correlations. So if you guys are sick of perming or sitting around ticking ... head on over >>here<< and fill out a survey for me.

It's anonymous, so you can write stuff like "zomg Isen is gayz" or "I want hawt cyb0rz with Usagi" and I won't know which one of you bastards said it. But if it has to do with hawt cyb0rz, I'll just assume it's Ocelot. /cackle

What do you get for filling out the survey? You'll get my eternal thanks and a free stripping session by Usagi (I guess Zerk will have to take my place if he happens to be on my character while you redeem your free rewards). Those of you that are too clever for me to trick will realize that Usagi doesn't really have any armor to strip. Oh, and you'll help me get a step closer to understanding carpal tunnel syndrome pathologies. But who cares about that when you can get some nice furball lovin'?

<3 Usagi
Usagi <27> Werewolf. Sexy furball.
Plu <40> Mage/Thief. Pickpocketing for justice.
Ulp <40> Cleric (Ares). Lifts a ton, but can't spell it.
Miko <40> Cleric/Assassin (Aramon). She uses teeth.
Nili <40> Cleric (Gradius). Bearded woman.

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Re: Rawr.
Thursday, May 1st, 2008 at 4:32 pm
*eye*
Stop it you'll make Ivy jealous!

She's MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/bwahahaha
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

Bane
Dungeonmaster
Thursday, May 1st, 2008 at 5:45 pm
What if we happen to be near your university? Do we get a personal strip session? Wink

O:-)

Usagi
Thursday, May 1st, 2008 at 6:15 pm
I'll take it into consideration. But gosh, Bane, don't they warn you about meeting girls off the internet? I could be absolutely repulsive for all you know.

zerk
Thursday, May 1st, 2008 at 6:56 pm
lol true but if i'm not mistaken, i think all the old players seen ur picture from back in the days when everyone posted what they looked like.

Bane
Dungeonmaster
Re: Re: Rawr.
Thursday, May 1st, 2008 at 7:03 pm
Usagi wrote:
I'll take it into consideration. But gosh, Bane, don't they warn you about meeting girls off the internet? I could be absolutely repulsive for all you know.

That's what paper bags are for baby.

Mayflower
Thursday, May 1st, 2008 at 7:16 pm
Whatever, Oce.

Apparently Bane isn't afraid of anything. We're going for a movie this weekend.

I would have asked Ocelot to come, except he's not in California and he's been thinking about it for... gee, more than 6 years? :O

delta
Watcher
Thursday, May 1st, 2008 at 7:30 pm
Okay, I did the survey. That's the 2nd survey I did - first one was on alumni connections with college students.

Usagi
Thursday, May 1st, 2008 at 10:38 pm
Mayflower wrote:
Whatever, Oce.

I would have asked Ocelot to come, except he's not in California and he's been thinking about it for... gee, more than 6 years? :O

Oooo, Ocelot called out!

Have fun at the movies! What are you guys going to watch?

Thanks Delta <3

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Friday, May 2nd, 2008 at 9:30 am
Mayflower wrote:
Whatever, Oce.

Bane is masochist! He will like it when you kick and slap him! lol
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

Realms ForumNon-Game DiscussionRawr.
Page:  ·1· ·2·