Bard conjure (help)

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Cubbie
Bard conjure (help)
Wednesday, February 1st, 2017 at 3:49 pm
Anyone know the location of alithium ore for Daiteri. The only clue provided is "The only place I've ever heard anybody find it is the Firedrake Mountains." The bards around have forgotten the story's of old and have no clues. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Your fellow Explorer,
Cubbie

Cubbie
Re: Bard conjure (help)
Friday, February 3rd, 2017 at 2:05 pmEdits: 1   Last Edit: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 3:25 pm
Thanks for the help. I know what the next step is now to the quest.

Fubar
Thursday, March 1st, 2018 at 10:30 am
Mind write some hints?? much appreciated~~

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 at 2:23 pm
Next person to finish the quest should post a how-to on the wiki.
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

huklebuc
Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Or, Cubbie could come back to the game Whack Whack Whack

Fubar
Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 at 5:24 pm
Cubbie prob dont remember too, because all the bard that has conjure spells all don't remember.

I'm currently writing down all the steps... may take long while before get it done...

Fubar
Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 at 10:31 pm
Okay..... not complete, but here's what i have so far... after 3 months+, and some helps Smile..

Guest works shows below...

The quest started at Bard College talking to one of the perm there, then go talk to the Old Merchant in Drakken he wanted Statue and willing to Trade Melisana's Song book for it, then go talk to the George Orange in Breakwater he said want some hammer from Datairi, then to the Daitari in A'Honi island he wanted Alithium Ore(remember its different than Alanthium ore), then talk to the Nar***** (forgot how to spell the name) in FireDrakken wanted drawven skull, then talk to Harvey the Drunk behind the Goblin's Ass Sign Bar in the hp Alley, and he wants Demon Skulls (Dont talk to him too much, or else he will start attacking you).

there's a cave in the hellbogs where the bard Melisana the Bard is held captive, outside is swarm with Swap Demon, it drops keys to the Cage(cl), and once you go in, you will be able to talk to her seems like she wants a song book from the Merchant.

Right now, stuck at the Demon Skull.... after killing 30+ Swamp demon and still no skulls, wondering if they do drop skulls or not....

Standard deduction says, is Swamp Demon drops Demon's skulls, and trade to Harvey, and hopefully Harvey gives me a Dwarven skull so i can trade to Nar*****, then take that back to Daitari, then to George, then to merchant, then back to Melisana??

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Wednesday, March 14th, 2018 at 12:37 am
Really need to talk more to Harvey... :P
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

Fubar
Wednesday, March 14th, 2018 at 10:03 am
damn... just found out Harvey had a Ex-Girlfriend druid... and stole his second to last skull... That BITCH... wow..

:X

Realms ForumIn-Game DiscussionBard conjure (help)