Happy New Year!

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Arcen
Watcher
Happy New Year!
Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018 at 1:42 am
Just lurking again and wanted to say Happy New Year to anyone still checking out these forums. I still miss the good ol ROH days but life really is just too busy now. Got a 19 month old daughter and a boy due in March so I'll be even busier shortly. I find it hard enough to get time to play anything more than an hour, though my daughter does quite like taking the nintendo switch out of my hands, and hitting buttons on all the controllers I have lol. If I'm lucky my kids will grow up to be gamers like me and I'll start them off with some good old fashioned mudding. Anyways I know a lot of us never really talked about our personal lives with eachother but I still have fond memories of each and every one of you that I used to play with. Hope everyone is doing well!

huklebuc
Re: Happy New Year!
Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018 at 9:54 pm
Good to know you're still alive Smile

nikola
Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018 at 11:35 am
Arcen wrote:
Just lurking again and wanted to say Happy New Year to anyone still checking out these forums. I still miss the good ol ROH days but life really is just too busy now. Got a 19 month old daughter and a boy due in March so I'll be even busier shortly. I find it hard enough to get time to play anything more than an hour, though my daughter does quite like taking the nintendo switch out of my hands, and hitting buttons on all the controllers I have lol. If I'm lucky my kids will grow up to be gamers like me and I'll start them off with some good old fashioned mudding. Anyways I know a lot of us never really talked about our personal lives with eachother but I still have fond memories of each and every one of you that I used to play with. Hope everyone is doing well!

Congrats and Happy New Year to you too Smile

As someone who's been around since 1998 and in that time:
- moved from Texas to Arizona
- quit college & moved in with a girl in Arizona
- left that relationship and went back to Texas
- waited 3 more years to start college again
- moved in with another girl, graduated undergrad, and subsequently broke up with that girl
- moved to Washington, DC for an internship-to-hire position at a federal agency
- met a new girl, moved back to Texas to finish grad school
- finished grad school, moved back to DC to be with said previous girl
- married said girl, started work for a Big 4 accounting firm
- relocated back to Texas, had 2 kids, started a book publishing company
- transitioned back to government work
- relocated to Oregon...

I guess I can understand how you may have been busy. But that hasn't stopped me Horse

Arcen
Watcher
Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Pfft! All that stuff you listed i do every day before breakfast! Lol

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Re: Re: Happy New Year!
Thursday, January 11th, 2018 at 8:24 pm
nikola wrote:
Arcen wrote:

Congrats and Happy New Year to you too Smile

As someone who's been around since 1998 and in that time:
- moved from Texas to Arizona
- quit college & moved in with a girl in Arizona
- left that relationship and went back to Texas
- waited 3 more years to start college again
- moved in with another girl, graduated undergrad, and subsequently broke up with that girl
- moved to Washington, DC for an internship-to-hire position at a federal agency
- met a new girl, moved back to Texas to finish grad school
- finished grad school, moved back to DC to be with said previous girl
- married said girl, started work for a Big 4 accounting firm
- relocated back to Texas, had 2 kids, started a book publishing company
- transitioned back to government work
- relocated to Oregon...

I guess I can understand how you may have been busy. But that hasn't stopped me Horse

BAH! All lies! Nikola works for the NSA. God damn fascist.
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

nikola
Re: Re: Re: Happy New Year!
Thursday, January 11th, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Ocelot wrote:
BAH! All lies! Nikola works for the NSA. God damn fascist.

I'm busy building my network of free wandering Mexican weed distributors.

Realms ForumNon-Game DiscussionHappy New Year!