alignment

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
disaron
alignment
Thursday, May 3rd, 2007 at 3:12 pm
I feel that chars that are currently Lawful should be able as a one time thing, switch to Chaotic. There are several reasons for this. First, there are a lot of chars that were brought over from the back up that were level 7-10, that were unable to ever choose to be Chaotic because now on the current version you choose at level 7. Also, I feel that there is no pkilling going on whatsoever, and its pretty lame. It takes away an entire aspect of the game. There are quite a few chars around 15 that would like to switch alignment but cannot. Also, at the current time, If you are lawful, pledged, and guilded, you are still unable to fight against other players, except in a duel. Duels are bullshit, if you think you would be good at pkilling because you can duel, you are wrong. Also, I feel that this should be only allowed to chars under level 20. If you got past that with a lawful, then you have no interest in killing anyways. Anyways, please take this into consideration.

tyreal
Re: alignment
Thursday, May 3rd, 2007 at 4:01 pm
http://forums.rohonline.net/topic/70/

^similar topic that no one bothered to reply on Sad

but i second what disaron said to a certain extent. i think only players from levels 7-10 that were actually transferred should be able to convert lawful to chaotic. All the higher levels had their reasons for being or converting to lawful, whether it be their first character or just tired of being pked.

thats my two cents.

Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Thursday, May 3rd, 2007 at 4:54 pm
Guilded characters being unable to attack each other is definitely a bug and will be fixed soon, hopefully. I will definitely consider the converting to chaotic though.
Angel Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over. Evil

disaron
Thursday, May 3rd, 2007 at 5:08 pm
thanks

disaron
Friday, May 4th, 2007 at 5:04 pm
any news?

Dominus
Dungeonmaster