monks and werewolves

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
merton
monks and werewolves
Wednesday, April 25th, 2007 at 3:07 am
Is there a level where monks and werewolves hit as +1 or +2 weapons?

kreig
Re: monks and werewolves
Wednesday, April 25th, 2007 at 6:37 am
monks hit + with focus and yes there are monk weapons

wolves will gain a + on their claws at a certain lvl but it will only be available to them at night. And also yes to wolf weapons.

Lonestar
Wednesday, April 25th, 2007 at 3:15 pm
I played a monk before purge.

Your unarmed attacks are considered magical (+ to hit) only when focused, and only if your level is high enough.

If I remember correctly, you get +1 at level 16, +2 at level 25 and +3 at level 28.

As for wolves, I'm not sure at what levels they get their magical attacks, and how high the + goes. Back when I played, I think it was impossible for them to get +3 attack, though no werewolf reached even 25 so I wasn't sure. Usagi please respond to this thread Smile

Usagi
Monday, April 30th, 2007 at 2:33 am
At level 27, I believe I am still only able to hit +1 at night. I think it starts at 16 for wolves as well (but I may be wrong since it's been such a long time >.<).

I can maul stuff no matter what + is required though! Which is kind of weird if you ask me.
Usagi <27> Werewolf. Sexy furball.
Plu <40> Mage/Thief. Pickpocketing for justice.
Ulp <40> Cleric (Ares). Lifts a ton, but can't spell it.
Miko <40> Cleric/Assassin (Aramon). She uses teeth.
Nili <40> Cleric (Gradius). Bearded woman.

Bodhi
Watcher
Monday, April 30th, 2007 at 10:18 am
Why would you need to be magical to smash into something and knock it over? I sort of pictured a werewolf maul somewhat like that - leaping at you, catching you off-guard, and knocking you over.
Just my thoughts.

Howwy
Tuesday, May 22nd, 2007 at 4:43 pm
Exactly what Bodhi said. You don't need to be a magician to knock someone's ass to the ground. You just need to be big and stinky, preferably drunk.

Realms ForumQuestionsmonks and werewolves