Funny drinking stories

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
kreig
Funny drinking stories
Tuesday, May 15th, 2007 at 12:26 am
Here's a drinking story for you all:

Once a pon a time....

On a dark and stormy night...

I got drunker then crap at my brothers house... Well I was to wasted to even walk home, let alone drive anywhere except into a phone pole.

So I decided to sleep at my brothers house. The guest bed is in the attic. There's maybe 15 stairs leading up to it. At the base of the stairs theres a door.

So anyhoo. I go in the door, close it and proceed up the stairs. 3/4 the way up the staircase I fell.
Backwards I went down maybe 9 stairs and exploded out of the door at the base of the stairs.

I was fine... Thanks for asking.

But the door wasn't.

Now when I drink at my bro's house they put me on the couch.

Was a funny story I was thinken about and I figured some of you might appreciate it. Just try to imagine someone exploding out of a door after a 9 step fall. It's quite the spectacle.

Cheers!

Howwy
Re: Funny drinking stories
Friday, May 25th, 2007 at 1:24 pm
Here's a drinking story, 6 years ago I tried going quervo shot for shot with gank. Here's the tale of the tape:

Howwy - 17 years old 5"6 140lbs (at the time)
Gank - 20 years old 6"5 240+lbs (at the time)

Round 1:

6 shots each in a minute

Round 2:

Howwy goes upstairs and falls off the top bunk

Round 3:

Gank continues partying and hangs out with his girlfriend

Round 4:

Howwy wakes up with his pants half down hugging the toilet.

Round 5:

Bottle of tylenol gets pwnt while gank laughs.

Ding ding! Gank wins!

disaron
Friday, May 25th, 2007 at 1:44 pm
wow lightweight.

the worst i have ever been is when i was 19. i had been drinking most of the night and i was trying to get someone to take a shot for shot bet but he wouldn't so i was calling him a pussy etc. so he tells me chug this entire bottle of tequila and ill give you $500. so what do i do? i poured that shit in a beer bong and fucking took it. laff. i have never been so insanely drunk in my life. needless to say i did not touch alcohol for like 6 months after that.

Bodhi
Watcher
Friday, May 25th, 2007 at 2:48 pm
Lucky you survived. Alcohol poisoning is not something friendly to play with.

disaron
Friday, May 25th, 2007 at 5:03 pm
yea my friends shoulda taken me to the hospital but they were all drunk and we were underage. oh well. i got a strong liver i geuss. ive calmed down a bit in the last 5 years

Realms ForumNon-Game DiscussionFunny drinking stories