Cursed Item Question

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
jebus
Cursed Item Question
Thursday, October 18th, 2018 at 5:12 pm
Hey all, not sure if there is anyone on here at all... but in short I use to play RoH going back about 20+ years ago then went to Lands of Stone for a few years after RoH closed up shop.

On a whim I started playing some LoS again, but unfortunately they ended up shutting down recently. On the LoS board someone mentioned RoH and holy crap it was like a walk down memory lane seeing that ANSI art pop up upon my character creation.

Long story short it all came back and I am loving this MUD again even minus the 5/10 players that used to be logged on at all times.

I do have one question though, made a couple of new char's but being new and foolish, got stuck with a cursed holding item... possible to provide direction on removing curses beyond having to suicide a char and start fresh over something so trivial.

Either way, glad to be back with hopes I didn't come at the end of days.

huklebuc
Re: Cursed Item Question
Thursday, October 18th, 2018 at 6:53 pm
Igmoo sells a voodoo nullifying wand in his shop, it is a remove-curse wand.
Only downside is that you have to be blue in aura to use it.

jebus
Re: Re: Cursed Item Question
Thursday, October 18th, 2018 at 7:57 pm
huklebuc wrote:
Igmoo sells a voodoo nullifying wand in his shop, it is a remove-curse wand.
Only downside is that you have to be blue in aura to use it.

Thank you, appreciate the info, but a bit rich for just starting out at $15k, suicide/restart another day it is.

Will say it kind of sucks though having cursed shit all over the opening areas... RoH is just like I remember, ruthless to newbs, lol.

Realms ForumIn-Game DiscussionCursed Item Question