Charmane and Gutter Rats

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
Page:  ·1· ·2·
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Charmane and Gutter Rats
Tuesday, May 26th, 2009 at 8:12 am
Charmane has been jailed for 2 weeks starting last Saturday for botting at gutter rats. I came to the room and found 709 rat tails on the ground.

As this area is used heavily for botting, I am removing gutter rats from the game. Don't like it? Thank the numerous people who bot there.
Angel Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over. Evil

Bane
Dungeonmaster
Re: Charmane and Gutter Rats
Tuesday, May 26th, 2009 at 3:43 pm
Lets add an exterminator that comes in periodically and attacks everyone in the room!

zerk
Wednesday, May 27th, 2009 at 2:37 pm
boooo now the wiki's have to be edit since no more gutter rats!!!

Usagi
Thursday, May 28th, 2009 at 6:25 amEdits: 1   Last Edit: Thu, 28 May 2009 6:27 am
I can agree with this. But is there some way to make raising skills less tedious? I know I am guilty for spending a good while at them on Plu while I was trying to raise my steal and backstab. These were all skills I used regularly but still somehow lagged behind by A LOT after I hit 30.

While I feel a huge part of this gutter rat abuse is from powerleveling, there are also some skills I can think of that can be adjusted to make things a little easier.

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Re: Re: Charmane and Gutter Rats
Friday, May 29th, 2009 at 10:50 am
Bane wrote:
Lets add an exterminator that comes in periodically and attacks everyone in the room!

LOL!!!

A Highport Bot Patrolman just arrived.
The Highport Bot Patrolman bashes you for 34521 damage.
The Highport Bot Patrolman killed you.

*cackle*
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

Avelyn
Friday, May 29th, 2009 at 7:17 pm
Why not make botting a dustable offense? I'm sure if people knew you'd get dusted for it, it won't happen. =P

zerk
Friday, May 29th, 2009 at 8:10 pm
i think dusting's a lil too much. don't wanna lose the player base, but yet i think the penality should be more than just jail time. how about getting delevel and having to pay the lvling cost again when they reach 0 tnl

Usagi
Friday, May 29th, 2009 at 9:50 pm
Holy crap, Ocelot is alive. WTB more.

Quote:
i think dusting's a lil too much. don't wanna lose the player base, but yet i think the penality should be more than just jail time. how about getting delevel and having to pay the lvling cost again when they reach 0 tnl

I will agree that with this current player base, cracking down *too* much isn't a good idea. This alternative sounds like something good for now. Not so much to make me want to quit, but enough to be more than a slap on the wrist.

Ocelot
Dungeonmaster
Re: Re: Charmane and Gutter Rats
Monday, June 1st, 2009 at 3:18 am
Usagi wrote:
Holy crap, Ocelot is alive. WTB more.

Quote:

I will agree that with this current player base, cracking down *too* much isn't a good idea. This alternative sounds like something good for now. Not so much to make me want to quit, but enough to be more than a slap on the wrist.

*cackle*

*spank*
"There's nothing wrong with shooting, so long as the right people get shot." --Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Magnum Force

advan
Monday, June 1st, 2009 at 12:45 pm
Apparently maybe 4-5 davis mudders are back to mudding at isengard. They were telling me all the changes and updates they made there and try to get me to mud there again. Maybe we should recruit them to ROH.

Advan

Realms ForumAnnouncementsCharmane and Gutter Rats
Page:  ·1· ·2·