Guild Boards

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Guild Boards
Thursday, September 18th, 2008 at 9:13 pm
Guild boards are now set up!

As a guildmaster, you can create a guild board in-game. Log in as your guildmaster and type guild forum create <account>. Because there is no real link between mud characters and forum accounts, you must specify the account you use to log in to the forum.

This will create a private guild board with <account> registered as the guildmaster.

Go to the forum and you will have a message giving you links to manage your guild and see your guild board (which should show up like any other board). You'll need to manually invite all of your guild members.

There is a second forum command that hasn't been coded yet: guild forum guildmaster <account>. This will replace the current guildmaster on the forum with the specified account. This command ensures that whoever is actually the guildmaster of any given guild has the power to decide which forum account runs the guild board. This should be finished in a day or two.

Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Re: Guild Boards
Thursday, September 18th, 2008 at 10:10 pm
Update! I combined both of these into a single command: guild forum <account>.

If the guild and board don't exist, it creates them. If it does, it updates them.

delta
Watcher
Friday, September 19th, 2008 at 1:58 am
sweet :P

can mods sticky stuff?

Dominus
Dungeonmaster
Friday, September 19th, 2008 at 7:06 am
Sure, I'll look into it. I made the mod tools but nobody has ever used them, really, so keep posting if you'd like more stuff (I think moving posts is broken, too, I'll see if I can't fix that as well).

Realms ForumAnnouncementsGuild Boards