Head Builder

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada) (GMT-06:00)
� Previous :: Next �
AuthorMessage
Bane
Dungeonmaster
Head Builder
Sunday, May 11th, 2008 at 9:12 pm
We have decided to hire Delta (Crayola) as our head builder, and as such he has been promoted to CT. He will be responsible for coordinating all building projects, managing builders, and linking the new areas into the mud. He will not be interacting directly with players or handling any player related problems via his CT, Bane and Dominus will still be doing this.

In the future we're looking to expand the mud to a max level of 40 or 50, and as such will be bringing on new building staff, and new coding staff to help add more features and areas to the mud and attract a larger player base.

We are currently working on a list of projects for the mud and what needs to be done with what version. I'll post a roadmap when we've finished our planning. If you or anyone you know of would like to help this mud grow and contribute to it's future as a builder, coder, or just help with the planning...please post here or contact me at bane(at)rohonline.net.

-Bane

PS: All immortals are heavily logged and he will not be assisting his characters in any way. (Why would he need to? He leveled 2 characters to 30 already :P) We trust no cheating will be occuring...so don't worry about it.

delta
Watcher
Re: Head Builder
Monday, November 3rd, 2008 at 12:12 am
I have retired as a player to work as a CT full-time (not in the sense of 40 hours a week, but when I am online). All my characters have been deleted (lower level ones), and the higher level ones have been given away. Delta is my caretaker character now.

99% of my work on the MUD is as a builder. If there is anything building-related that needs to be fixed, you may contact me through mudmail, forum private message, or forum post. For coding problems, I can't do much besides relay the problem onto a DM.

No, I cannot fix your char (your stats, bugged lore, etc). I don't have the capability to do so. I also cannot resurrect you, so don't bother asking.

What I am up for is good ideas for building, and hiring new builders. If you have any suggestions or want to work as a builder, I'll be happy to get you started.

- Delta

Realms ForumAnnouncementsHead Builder